Current Water Restrictions
Thank you to all our customers for taking conservation seriously and reducing your usage. We are all in this drought together and appreciate your help. Instead of thinking of this as a “water diet”, think of it as a “lifestyle change”. Together we can continue to conserve!
Ongoing State Water Waste Restrictions
Our changing climate requires Californians to move beyond temporary emergency drought measures and adopt permanent changes to use water more wisely and prepare for more frequent and persistent periods of limited water supply. Conservation and efficiency also reduce the energy needed to pump, transport, treat and deliver water. Your small changes make a big impact. Only by working together can we improve and sustain the state’s water future for generations to come
The following are permanent watering restrictions.
- Hosing off sidewalks, driveways and other hardscapes;
- Washing automobiles with hoses not equipped with a shut-off nozzle;
- Using non-recirculated water in a fountain or other decorative water feature;
- Watering lawns in a manner that causes runoff, or within 48 hours after measurable precipitation; and
- Irrigating ornamental turf on public street medians.”